Wednesday 2 June 2010

FIRST BLOG UPDATE



Just wanted to give you a quick update on what's going on in my life. 
I'm over excited hahaha :D 
Well, for the past two weeks my schedule was quite hectic.
Had to finish 4 assignments which were BMW, Linguistics, BTQ, IRK. 
Imagined how am i gonna survive with that? 
Fortunately, i've a wonderful group members that helped me through
Thanks MatunAsma and ToraGroup huggggg..

So.
Last Wed, BEN's (Bachelor in English) society held a talk for its students. 
We invited Dr.Nora, a lecturer from UIA Gombak and also two of her ex BEN students as the speakers. 
I was one of the committees and i was pretty much looking like a walking corpse. It did sound a bit too extreme eh? 
I WAS EXHAUSTED I FELT LIKE DYING. 
Glad the event went smoothly. 
Alhamdulillah...It was fun, though ;) 
Got bunch of chocholates as gifts~
Yay! 


Oh boy, what a greaaattt dayyyyyyy~
Justify Full

No comments:

Post a Comment