Thursday 24 June 2010

He left us. He left us.
Sayonara Puteh. 



Woke up from bed. I petted him. He's covered in blood and puss. I tried my best holding my breath in and gave him milk. Like always, he flatly refused. Skinny, hazy eyes..he's basically lifeless. I know it hurt like hell when liquid made contact with his bleeding mouth. He's torturing me. Stop it. Stop it! Why? Everyone....grant me strength. I'm helpless! 2.30pm, mom and Ajim went home. "How was he?" They're surprised. Puteh was still alive. "What?" Yes! He's strong. Indeed. He's strong. Mom then went out to pick Zirah up from school. When they both got home, Zirah came into my room. I was devastated. I held myself together. Ajim was there. Watching the whole scene. Why didn't you call me?! He needed me! He needed me! Guess i was too late. He was by himself. Poor baby.  Struggling till the end of his breath. I won't forgive myself. Yes, I won't. Yes, I won't. I poked him.."Baby, wake up?" Guess he's REALLY dead. Goodbye. Goodbye. Sorrowness. Melancholy evening. Something was missing. Yes. It didn't feel right. That very night. I cried like crazy. 



God bless you darling. Always. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment