Thursday 30 October 2014

Convocation day

I survived UIA



I AM OFFICIALLY A GRADUATE. DONE. TAMAT. HABIS SUDAH. 
Alhamdullilah, praise to Allah.

Dear parents, 
here's a little gift from your rebellious daughter.
It might seem little but it's the least I could give to you.
Thank you for always been there for me.
Mak, you'd listen to my every single cry.
Abah, thank you for believing in me.

Thank you for everything!

Dear my adik-adik,
thank you for lending me ears and letting me bully you :P
it's all a part of stress therapy.
OK KIDDING! Haha.

Dear friends,
you know who you are.
Thank you. I couldn't do this without you. 

Dear lecturers,
thank you for letting me pass! Haha!
I'm sorry for everything I'm lacking.
I won't be able to graduate without your assistance.
I'd cherish everything you've taught me.
Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment