Thursday 6 June 2013

130602 Final Paper...approaching 3 months semester break!

OUR LAST DAY TOGETHER!! 



FYI I'm not much of a sentimental person.
I pretty much reserve this part of me for myself instead of baring it in public.
No matter what kind of person I am to your eyes but I'm certain of 1 thing->
I VALUE OUR FRIENDSHIP THAT HAS GROWN FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS! 
I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDSSSSSS.
Most of my friends are graduating in 2013 but I still have 1 semester left before I walk out of UIA haha.
Best of luck to all!
Those who are getting engaged or married, mabruk! May Allah ease everything.
Sorry couldn't attend to everyone's event!
I'm flying off to South Korea in less than 2 weeks time /16 June 2013/ Tee-hee!



Short update. 
Will type more once I'm done with my last paper this Friday evening!
June 7th I can't wait! I wanna be freeee..!


No comments:

Post a Comment