Monday 27 August 2012

Selamat Hari Raya/Eid Mubarak!!

ASSALAMUALAIKUM everyone! 

{Monologue before Eid:  i don't think i performed well during Ramadhan so why bother celebrating huhu}

"May the holy month of the revelation of Al-Quran usher upon you peace, happiness and prosperity" Ameen!!!! Yes, a late entry again haha. Now it's like day 10th of Eid Fitr :P

Eid Fitr in Malaysia falls on August 19th, Sunday! Yippie! "Wishing all our muslim friends a very happy and blessed Hari Raya"

.                  .                   .                   .

1) To le parents, thank u for all the gifts, care and joy u have given me. I may lack in certain domestic maintenance such as bad at cooking (but a great 'housekeeper' like Mak always claim me to be), putting/picking up the laundry etc. I'm forever indebted to u. I LOVE YOU!

2) To le aunt (Mak Muk), Pak Cik (le hubby) and family, thank u for all the support and care u have given me! U brought me to places (malls to be exact haha!) Forever indebted to u, as well. LOVE YOU!

3) To le relatives and friends, i thank u all for letting me be in the circle of your life. SMOOCHES! *somehow reminding me of Lion King LOL*


Mi familia!


Selamat Hari Raya 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment