Tuesday 19 June 2012

2 days one night in Singapore (Kpop related)

Tidbits:

1) Had sudden attack of  Claustrophobia while sitting in the train to Woodlands, Singapore. I choked back my tears as i didn't want to make a fool out of myself. EXCRUCIATING BUMPY RIDE, i was placed at the end of the coach, where the adjoining door was located at. THIS IS WHY ONE SHOULD NEVER BOOK AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE.

2) I have never been on an oversea trip alone hence i went panic quite a few times LOL. Out of pure luck, there was always good-hearted people when i was lost, in need of direction, documents etc. Some even let me sent out a couple of SMS to inform my friends (i ran out of prepaid..each sms cost me rm1) THANK U!!!!!

3) Hooked up with Kak Wawa and Kak Yanie after being 'solo' for 13 long hours...sobs! Kalau xjumpa korg, mati kutu la saya kt sg ni..i had a place to stay thanks to these two! <3

4) Met with Lilybeth whom was my life saviour during the event Y___Y if it wasn't of u, i'd have stranded somewhere foreign and alone..she let me queued with her. And guess what, i was at the 5th row from the front!! Like 2 metres away from the stage! *0*

5) I took the wrong bus from Woodlands station!!!! And missed my freakin train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Indian driver noticed that gloomy/sweaty look i was having, "Adik, where are u planning to get off? If it's at Woodlands KTM station it think u are in the wrong bus..".........i compelled to myself thinking that the bus would arrive on time. NO!!!!!!!!!!! IT DID NOT! I had to jump out of the bus and crossed the traffic as  the driver told me to if i wanna catch my train haha! *10 min to patch things up, settle my immigration and woosh~! to my train*  AGAIN LUCK WAS ON LEAVE SO I MISSED THE TRAIN...should have been in the waiting area for at least 40 min before departure T__T totally hate the check-point...failed to figure out which floor the immigration was!!! Can't u officers just stop the train from leaving for few short mins?! (Heck no they won't do that LOL just saying) I ran out of breath due to extreme running i felt like dying X______X hoarse voice, sweaty..yucks..

6) Met with a couple Malaysians who also missed on their train haha..! I sensed no hint of fear/panic on their face..totally cool chicks! We were in the bus together till i parted at Bandar Tasik Selatan station. THANKS A BUNCH GUYS! (^^ i still have your photos btw!)

7) Arrived at my university campus safe and sound (app. 10pm) after several hit and miss.


What a trip, eh? Thank goodness i didn't lose my passport and stuff *cringe* 

No comments:

Post a Comment